Premium Membership Features
Only $12.99 for 12 full months. Take the plege for less than a one-month gym membership.
Premium Member Screenshot
- The Manual
- 12-Week Program
- 50% off the PDF E-Book
- The Science: All facts are backed up with over 400 links to evidence-based research papers and articles.
- More Recipes: Many, many restaurant-quality recipes, plus soups, sides, bars, and desserts.
- Tips Everywhere: Inspirational quotes, did you know? tips, further readings and game-changing advice.
- Glossary: A list of important definitions such as hyperpalatablity, IIFYM, bliss point, and more.
- Bonus Calculators: Desired body weight calculator and strength standards calculator.
- Diets: Comparing the SSF Diet with the pros and cons of Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Mediterranean, and other diets, and why cleanses/detoxes are toxic.
- Answers: Answering "Will women get big and bulky from lifting?" (no!) and "Is it too late?" (no!) and many more questions.
- Bonus SSF Workout Routines: 3x Berg (outdoor/playground), 3x Vanguard (bodyweight), and 4x Adonis (bodyweight).
- The Manual: Expand your knowledge beyond the basics:
- Hormones, gut microbiota, genetics, body weight, and body fat.
- The Law of Thermodynamics, cutting vs. bulking, and weight management.
- What affects our health and how to assess health.
- Obesity and body image, and how to regain perspective of ourselves.
- Explaining stress, injuries, soreness, and sickness.
- The importance of sleep and rest.
- The facts about metabolism and body composition.
- Simple anatomy and its functions.
- Cholesterol, sodium, and allergies.
- Macronutrients, all the good and bad, plus alcohol.
- Detailed info on supplements.
- Comprehensive list of foods in moderation, and foods to avoid.
- Addictions and strategies on how to break bad habits.
- Controlling hunger, satiety and appetite, and not letting it control you.
- The power and benefits of intermittent fasting.
- When to eat, plus cheat meals.
- Expanding on portion sizes and calorie counting.
- Nutrition timing and exercise, including for specialized athletes.
- Form and technique guidelines, including injury prevention.
- Finding out your maximum muscular potential.
- Motivation tips and why discipline is superior.
- Fitness-specific goals and sculpting your body to your desired physique.
- Links to the best advanced training programs, along with other beginner and intermediate programs.